Book Your Virtual Visit
What is a Virtual Visit?
A “Virtual Visit” is a visit with your clinician, just like any other visit, except instead of taking place at the clinic, it takes place over a secure, face-to-face video conference.
Are Virtual Visits Secure?
Absolutely. Our video-conferencing service uses the highest grade encryption to secure the communication channel. And, they are in compliance with ALL federal patient privacy protection laws.
Why Do a Virtual Visit?
- New Patients – Get started on your achieving your health goals and feel better now.
- Active patients – Continued focus on the treatment plan so you keep making progress on your goals.
- Active and returning patients – Time to get some sage advice and chill from your clinician during this unique time in history.
- Returning patients – Catch up and get recommendations for boosting the immune system, staying healthy, combating anxiety and stress, really whatever you want to talk to us about.
- Obviously we won’t do the acupuncture remotely but we WILL ensure your current supplements and herbs are correct, we will give you the same proven, results-focused trusted guidance in the form of diet, meditations, and exercise.
So, there’s still a LOT we can do to get things going and/or keep things going on a positive track for you.
How Do I Schedule My Virtual Visit?
Easy peasy. Follow the simple steps below:
- Click above on the book button.
- On the next screen, you’ll see an online booking page.
- Just select “Virtual Visit: New Patient” or “Virtual Visit: Existing Patient” from the Services drop-down menu.
- Click the Next button.
- Choose the date and time for your visit.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email.
- Click the “Book” button and BOOM, you’re done. 🙂
We will send you a confirmation email with EXACT instructions on how to install the secure video conferencing software (works on Mac, Windows, iPhone, and Android). So please be on the lookout for that.
We’ll also send a reminder email and text the day before with a link to the instructions AND a link you will click to join the online video conference at your chosen appointment time. We’re looking forward to connecting with you and continuing your care!
Stephen Bonzak, MS, DCCM, FICEAM, LAc
Call to make your appointment today.
(773) 470-6994 • Stephen Bonzak, MS, DCCM, FICEAM, LAc, Dipl. OM • Board Certified Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist